- EMC Filters
- Test Technology
- Current Transformers
- Power Electronics
- Vibratory Feeder Components
Choose your category...
Free Technical Advice Helpline
+44 (0)1588 673 411
The iron choke filters voltage peaks and prevents voltage dips so that deviations from the ideal converter input are kept as low as possible. Furthermore, it also reduces the circuit disturbances, which are created as a result of parasitic circuit components and switching operations. A REO ED Choke provides particularly high inductivity and low magnetic leakage.
Manufactured accoding to customer specification.
Rated current: 30 - 2500 Rated inductance: 0,1 - 280 Rated voltage: 5 kV AC / 3600 kV DC
With a REO iron choke type LFD are particularly high saturation inductors and very low magnetic leakage can be achieved.
• Suitable for use in rail vehicles
• High mechanical resistance
• High inductivity in a small installation space
• Very high saturation inductance
• Very low magnetic leakage
• Optimal weight through forced air cooling
• Protection rating IPX4
• Installation in the exhaust duct of the converter - Integration into an existing cooling system
• Degree of pollution PD4
• Good for AN Vibration and shock tested in accordance with DIN 61373 Cat. 1 Class B
Manufactured according to customer specifications
Rated current: 60 - 1500 A Rated inductance: 1 - 32 Rated voltage: 200 - 4000 kV