Sinusoidal filter Plus++ - CNW 961
Variable Speed Drive harmonics solution for Drives causing or contributing to Motor and Bearing failure.
The REO Sinusfilter Plus++ enables to suppress interference not only on line cables to the motor but also to earth conductors.
The REO Sinusfilter Plus++ also feeds incurring bearing currents into the DC-link so that these may not cause any damage to the motor mechanics.
REO Sinusfilter Plus++ is used in any kind of application which requires safe mechanical continuous power and reliability.
Examples of such applications are: Water treatment – especially heat pumps – and materials’ safety in general.
- Conforming to: EN 61558-2-20
- Test voltage: L-L 1000 V, DC 1s; L-PE 2500 V, DC 1s
- Rated voltage: U = 3 x 500 V
- Insulation material class: T40/B
- Climartic category: DIN IEC 60068-1
- Overload: 1,5 x I rated 1 min / h
- Sinusoidal filter Plus++ - CNW 961 Technical Information (PDF 801 KB)
- REO Filter combination CNW 985 (PDF 640 KB)
- REO Guide to EMC Filters (PDF 531 KB)
- REO Protection Ratings IP (EMC Components) (PDF 1,676 KB)
- REO guide to Mains Harmonics (PDF 2,777 KB)
- REONIC Harmonic Filter (PDF 979 KB)
- REOVERS Regenerative Filter (PDF 957 KB)
- Sinusoidal Filter Plus (PDF 887 KB)