Three-phase voltage stabiliser - REOSTAB 300
These voltage stabilisers are used as control units for three-phase supplies with unstable voltages. Thanks to the individual control circuits, unbalanced loads in the three phases can be handled.
A constant voltage is available at the stabiliser’s output terminals, thus ensuring constant loads and machine operation, i.e. unaffected by variations in the mains supply.
- Conforms to: VDE 0552 0532
- Test voltage: 3 kV
- Protection: IP 00 / IP 20
- Ambient temperature: 40°C
- Versions E and F with enclosure, Version D in a rack
- With integral mains switch for sizes up to SD 14 on Versions E and F
- Version F with analog voltage & current meters (96 x 96 mm, Class 1.5)
- Robust enclosures in the form of a standard housing or angle steel frames for higher power ratings
- REO Test Technology (PDF 6,074 KB)