Inrush-current limiter - ED 746
REO inrush-current limiters enable reactive loads to be protected and prevent the false tripping of overload relays.
They are used with inductive and capacitive loads e.g. rectifiers, motors (disk saws etc.) and transformers.
- maximum manufacturing range: up to 4 kVA
- secondary voltages: 260 V
- Nominal currents: up to 32 A
Special voltages and higher capacities on request
- REO Electro-Medical Solutions (PDF 1,258 KB)
- REO Guide to Transformers (PDF 464 KB)
- REO IP Ratings General (PDF 3,227 KB)
- REO Leakage Current Transformer (PDF 1,051 KB)
- REO Solarlight Transformers (PDF 890 KB)
- REO Toroidal Core Transformers (PDF 4,242 KB)
- REO current and voltage sensors (PDF 5,521 KB)