Air Choke LD 220
Air choke with aluminium-copper/disc winding
Air chokes are particularly used where high inductive linearity is required. Due to their relatively simple mechanical structure, they are not only compact, but also very robust.
With our expertise, the REO air chokes perform to the required standard, even in the most arduous conditions.
REO Mix & Match principle
With REO Mix & Match you can choose from a wide range of of options – combine the various options in order to always get the best product for your application.
REO is able to offer different designs and winding techniques, a variety of conductor materials and structures. Depending on the specific requirements, we are able to produce an optimal solution by combining these parameters to provide the perfect solution.
- Layer winding/Disc winding
- Aluminium, Copper or aluminium + copper
- Protections: Paint coating, protective coating, housing or REO Xtreme
- Cooling fan/unit
- Sensors: Switch NO / NC, PT100, NTC, PTC
- No saturation effects
- Diverse choice of materials
- Special protective coating
- High linearity L (i)
- Very good mechanical resilience
- No hysteresis losses
- Optimal weight through forced air cooling
- Directed air flow through GRP pipes
- Very efficient liquid cooling possible (waveguide)
- Can be used almost anywhere PTC
- Frequency of the current: DC und AC
- Tolerances: + 10 / – 10 %, + 5 / – 5 %
- Taps: By default, no taps (available on request)
- Insulation: F or H
- Cooling method and cooling liquid according to IEC 60310: AN, AF or WF
- Test voltage: up to 12kV 60s 50Hz, up to 25kV 1,2/50µs
- Mounting: Suspended, vertical or horizontal
- Mechanical strength, mechanical simulation (FEM): EN 12663
- Shock – and vibration stress: IEC 61373 Kat. 1 Kl. B
- Rated current : 200 – 700 A
- Inductance : 0,5 – 4 mH