DV/DT Choke CNW M 833
Fully encapsulated three-phase dv/dt Filter (IP20)
Reduce voltage rice to < 500V/µs – electrical consumers and insulation will protected with low costs.
A simple and inexpensive method for reducing the rate of voltage rise is to use a du / dt filter. The filter attenuates the voltage rise to acceptable values and prevents over voltages on long supply lines. Losses and heating are minimized and reduces the leakage current. By limiting the rate of voltage rise, the motor insulation is protected and thus increases the service life.
Also, the electromagnetic interference can be reduced in the radiation range of 1 MHz to 30 MHz.
Voltage risers is reduced to < 500V/µs.
- Optimal mechanical protection of the choke
- Protection for electrical consumers
- Limit the voltage rise to < 500V/µs
- Extended service life of electrical consumers
- Low leakage currents on the motor
- Reduced losses
- Very low noise
- Easy construction
- Production possible according to UL insulation
- system E251513
Drive systems for motor drives: Mechanical engineering, Elevators / escalators, Pipes, Conveyor technology, Ventilation and air conditioning, Robotics, Automation technology, Power supplies and Wind turbines