EMC Filter CNW 101
Single-phase mains filters (2 lines, single-stage)
Recommended filter for suppressing interference according to EN 55011, Class A and EN 61800-3, category C2.
Low-cost filter with small dimensions and good damping performance for the direct installation in a case on the interference source. The filter is also as a version with low leakage current as well as special medical version (no Y capacitors) available.
Optionally, the filter can be delivered with overvoltage protection. The connection with insulated spade connections enables a fast and touch-proof assembly. Also other versions with different connections (like clamp or braid) are possible.
- compact construction
- easy installation
- touch-proof if used with insulated spade connectors
- good damping performance at a low leakage current
- also available as a medical version or with a lower leakage current
- optional with overvoltage protection
- UL approval for the complete model range – E217177 (not for N- and MED-versions)
Switch-mode power supplies for industrial electronics, telecommunications, data systems engineering and DC applications.
- Conforming to: VDE 0565-3 / IEC 950 / UL 1283
- Test voltage: L-N 2100 V, DC 1s, L/N-PE 2700 V, DC 1s
- Overload: 1,5 x I 1 min/h
- Climatic category: DIN IEC 68 Teil 1 25/085/21