EMC Filter CNW 102
Single-phase mains filters (2 lines, two-stages)
Recommended filter for suppressing interference according to EN 55011, Class A and EN 61800-3, category C2. Low-cost filter with small dimensions and very good damping performance for the direct installation in a case on the interference source.
The filter is also as a version with low leakage current as well as special medical version (no Y capacitors) available. Optionally, the filter can be delivered with overvoltage protection.
The connection with insulated spade connections enables a fast assembly. Also other versions with different connections (like clamp or braid) are possible.
- compact construction
- easy installation
- touch-proof if used with insulated spade connectors
- very good damping performance at a low leakage current
- also as a medical version or with a lower leakage current available
- optional with overvoltage protection
- UL approval for the complete model range – E217177 (except N- and MED-versions)
Applications: Switch-mode power supplies for industrial electronics, frequency converters for motor drives, power supply units, medical and telecommunication applications, DC applications
- Conforming to: VDE 0565-3 / IEC 950 / UL 1283
- Test voltage: L-N 2100 V, DC 1s, L/N-PE 2700 V, DC 1s
- Overload: 1,5 x I 1 min/h
- Climatic category: DIN IEC 68 Teil 1 25/085/21