EMC Filter CNW 307
Filter combination (single stage)
- Compact construction
- Different connections (Terminals/cables /bars)
- Easy and fast installation damping of the harmonics
- Attenuation of current harmonics
- Limitation of inrush currents
- Reduction of mains disturbance, current peaks and voltage drops
- Increased life time for IGBT‘s
- Low noise
Interference suppression of frequency converters with IGBT’s and reduction of harmonics PFC (Power Factor Correction) and commutation (current conduction between thyristors) with fast switching semiconductors.
- Conforming to: VDE 0565-3-1 / EN 133200
- Test voltage: L-L 2100 V, DC 1s, L-PE 2700 V, DC 1s
- Overload: 1,5 x I 1 min/h
- Climatic category: DIN IEC 60068-1
- Nominal Voltage : 500 V
- Rated current : 3 – 50 A
- (1) Voltage drop of line choke: The line choke of the CNW 307/3 and CNW 307/6 has a Uk of 4 %. For current ratings of 10 A off the line chokes have a Uk of 2 %.
- (2) Leakage current of line filters: The technical data shows the maximum leakage current under normal operating conditions. If two phases are interrupted, the leakage current may increase to 6 times the value.
- For Europe:
Short circuit voltage Uk: 2% (at 400 V) Voltage drop: 4,6 V/branch
- For America:
Frequency: 60 Hz Short circuit voltage Uk: 4,8% (at 200 V) Voltage drop: 5,5 V/branch