EMC Filter N CNW 105
Three-phase mains filters (4 lines, single stage) (3A – 150A)
Recommended filter for suppressing interference according to EN 55011, Class A and EN 61800-3, category C2.
By using a REO three-phase mains filter CNW 105 the noise level is reduced below the prescribed maximum value.
REO mains filters are suitable for individual and collective suppression. For collective suppression: As long as the rated current for each phase remains below the permissible extent, multiple devices can be suppressed.
- compact construction
- easy installation
- low temperature rise
- good damping performance at
- a low leakage current
- touch-proof terminals
Power supply units for data systems engineering, telecommunications, medical equipment and industrial applications
- Conforming to: VDE 0565-3 / IEC 950 / UL 1283
- Test voltage: L-L 2100 V, DC 1s, L-PE 2700 V, DC 1s
- Overload: 1,5 x I 1 min/h
- Climatic category: DIN IEC 68 Teil 1 25/085/21