FREQUENCY CONVERTER REOVIB MFS 158
IP54 or IP20
Frequency converters in the REOVIB MFS 158 and REOVIB MFS 168 series for vibratory conveyor technology offer the option of operating the vibratory conveyor at an optimal vibration frequency for the material – completely independently of the mains input frequency.
Devices in the REOVIB MFS 158 series are available with a max. output current of 4 A and the Devices in the REOVIB MFS 168 series are available with a max. output current of 3 A, 6 A and 8 A. Both series are available as IP20 versions for installation in control cabinets or as IP54 standalone units.
The IP54 housings are available with various connection options:
- Input cable/output cable
- Input cable/output socket
- Complete cable connection solution for mains, output and control connections
- Inexpensive frequency-control devices with the vital functionality
- Frequency-control device for controlling a vibratory conveyor independently of the mains input frequency
- Conveyor frequencies adjustable between 35…140 Hz
- Mains voltage compensation with constant vibration amplitude
- All settings can be made using the integrated display
- Sinusoidal output current
- Can be used on 110 V or 240 V mains, auto sensing.
- User settings can be stored
- With fill level/overflow control
- Versions available in various protection classes and with various connection options
- REOVIB MFS 168: Automatic detection of the resonant frequency of the vibratory conveyor system (with additional vibration amplitude sensor) and option to regulate the vibration amplitude – Constant feed rates can be achieved independently of load or changes in the mechanical system