FREQUENCY CONVERTER REOVIB MFS 268 HP-HV
IP 20, High-power version
High-performance version of the frequency control device REOVIB MFS 268, can be used for mains voltages of 400 V with max. 8A output current. Available as IP20 control cabinet versions.
We also offer a suitable control cabinet system according to customer-led design. Special designs of the REOVIB MFS 268 HP can also be converted.
- Independent of the mains input frequency
- Able to automatically determine the resonant frequency of the vibratory conveyor system (with additional vibration amplitude sensor) and regulate the vibration amplitude and maintain a constant feedrate irrespective of load or changes in the mechanical system
- Field bus interfaces: ProfiNet, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT,
- CAN-Bus, ProfiBus, DeviceNet
- Available with UL/CSA approval depending on the type (Optional)
- Conveyor frequencies adjustable between 5…300 Hz
- Mains voltage compensation with constant vibration amplitude
- All settings can be made using the integrated display
- Sinusoidal output current
- Can be used on 400 V mains input
- User settings can be stored
- Fill level/overflow control
- Versions available in various protection classes and connector options
- MFS 269 HP is available with AC output signal for use with permanent-magnet armature.