Harmonic Filter CNW 897
Three-phase harmonic filter (400 V / 50/60 Hz)
The filter is designed for the reduction of the THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) when used with B12 rectifiers. The harmonic currents are extremely suppressed so that the THD is reduced to lower than 5 % (for example in UPS-systems).
Typical values of Total Harmonic Distortion with B12 rectifiers and use of transformers are between 12 and 13%. This complies with the EN 61000-3-4 and EN 61000-3-12 standards.
If more severe conditions for the mains are defined, in addition to the transformer it is necessary to use REO-Harmonic-Filter type CNW 897. These filters are available in two different versions:
- THD < 5%
- THD < 10 %
The IP00 version is especially suitable for panel mounting and can be mounted to save space here. The CNW 897 helps to comply with international power quality standards IEEE 519 or EN 61000-3.
- Reduction of the THDI value
- Low voltage drop
- Increasing network stability
- Reduction of input current up to 30%
- Suitable for installation in control cabinets
- Easy integration into existing systems
- Increased reliability of electrical installations
- Nominal voltage : 400V
- Frequency : 50Hz
- In accordance with : EN 60289 / EN 61558
- Test voltage : L – L 2500 V , DC 1s ; L – PE 2500 V , DC 1s
- Insulation class : T40 / F
- Protection : IP 00 ( also available as IP20 version )
- Climate class : IEC 60068-1 DIN
- Nominal voltage : 400V / 50 Hz
- Standards : IEEE 519 , EN 61000-3-12 , EN 61000-3-2 , IEC 61000-3-4