HIGH CURRENT TRANSFORMER
High-current transformers according to the current transformer principle
High-current transformers enable the simple transformation of very small primary currents into very high secondary currents. The compact and robust structure is already provided with reinforced insulation. As a result, uncoated copper bars that are already safely insulated on the primary side, without any additional measures, can be used as a secondary winding.
The high-current transformers are completely pre-assembled on stable aluminium profiles and provided with terminals according to VBG 4. In addition, a connection is provided for the grounding of the mounting rails. Due to parallel connection being possible, even higher output currents can be achieved.
Typical areas of application are: Test devices for switchgears as well as lifting gates to examine the current and heating tests of the switching contacts.
- Partial sealing with large push-through opening for cable rails or busbars
- Compact design
- Very low magnetic stray field
- Simply and quick assembly
- High electro-magnetic compatibility without additional components
- Pre-assembled on aluminium rails with clamps according to VBG 4
- Standard: EN 61558
*Special voltages and higher powers on request