Motor Choke N CNW 854
Three-phase motor choke
The new series not only scores with a faster delivery time, but also with the conservation of resources and increased efficiency.
Reduce voltage rise (<200V / µs) and distortion – optimally protect electrical consumers.
In addition to the voltage increases, there is a considerable amount of symmetrical and asymmetrical current distortions, which are generated on the motor supply line by the rapid switching of the power semiconductors. These become more and more pronounced as the cable length increases. These disturbances can impair the performance of the motor through loud noises and in extreme cases through overheating. A motor throttle can help here. The motor choke reduces the voltage rise and the voltage peaks between the conductors. The current is also smoothed.
Losses and heating are minimized and the leakage current is reduced. Longer motor cable lengths can be used. The motor insulation is protected and thus the service life is increased. The motor choke also dampens conducted interference in the lower frequency range very well. The losses and the typical noises in the motor plate are reduced. Voltage increases are reduced to (<200V / µs.)
Increasing the service life of motors, lowering the edge steepness du / dt to earth and between the phases, reducing motor noise, current smoothing.
- Protection of electrical consumers
- Limitation of the voltage increase
- to <200V / us
- Extended service life of electrical consumers
- Reduction of engine noise
- Low leakage currents on the motor
- Longer motor cables possible
- Easy construction
- Compact design
- Production according to UL insulation system
- E251513 possible
Drive systems for motor drives: Mechanical engineering, Elevators / escalators, Pipes, Conveyor technology, Ventilation and air conditioning, Robotics, Automation technology, Power supplies, Wind turbines
- Rated voltage: U ≤ 3 x 500 V
- Reduce the voltage rise dv / dt to <200V / us Field
- frequency: 0 – 60 Hz Drive switching frequency: up to 150 A >4kHz, from 150 A >1,5KHz
- According to: EN 60289 / EN 61558
- Test voltage: L-L 2500 V, AC/50Hz 60s; L-PE 2500 V, AC/50Hz 60s
- Insulation class: T40/F
- Protection rating: IP00
- Climatic category: DIN IEC 60068-1
- Overload: 1,5 x INenn 1 min / h
- Ambient temperature: 40 °C
- Design: standing on foot angle