Ohmic Load Unit REOLOAD 101
REO Resistive load
- 7 fixed resistor stages and a fine trimming stage
- control by Ø 22 mm push-buttons and switches
- integral forced cooling and digital interface for external PLC control with 24 V DC relay
- Individual resistor stages can be switched in and out via contactors.
- Equipment can be controlled locally or via a PLC.
- fine adjustment locally using motorised circular adjustment potentiometer or remotely via PLC
- additional 24 VDC supply provided for PLC control
- transportable version and option of connection via plug connectors or test lead sockets possible
These load units are designed for continuous operation and are used for endurance testing of converters and switch mode power supplies for railway applications.