PHASE ANGLE CONTROLLER REOVIB SMART-MIC
IP 54 or IP 20
Thanks to the newly built-in LED display, in contrast to the previous model, exact values can be set the same every time. This enables more precise settings and easier traceability of the entries.
Thanks to the connection to Industry 4.0 and IIoT-Ready, the REOVIB SMART-MIC secures the possibilities for the communication technology of the future today
Just like the predecessor devices, the devices of the REOVIB SMART-MIC series are also available in various protection classes – as a control cabinet installation module in IP20 or as a housing variant in IP54 for direct mounting on the application. The housing variants with protection class IP54 are available in different versions:
- Input cable / output cable
- Input cable / output socket
- Completely pluggable with input plug and output socket
In addition to the functions and advantages of the REOVIB SMART series, the control device has mains voltage compensation for constant amplitude as well as an adjustable soft start ramp time.
- LED display
- Mains voltage compensation
- IP54-Version for mounting directly on the vibrating machine or IP20-Version fas a module for mounting in a switch cabinet
- Output current up to 6 A
Conveyor & assembly automation, sorting systems