PHASE ANGLE CONTROLLER REOVIB SMART RTS 15
IP54 or IP20 for mounting directly on the vibrating machine
The REOVIB SMART series contains phase angle control devices for use in vibratory conveyor applications. The devices provide the most important functions for use in vibratory conveyor engineering and they therefore represent a cost-efficient option for controlling vibratory conveyors, and all of this comes in a high-quality design.
The devices are available in various protection classes – as a module for mounting in a switch cabinet IP20 or as a housing design in IP54 for mounting directly on the vibrating machine. The housing designs with protection class IP54 are
- available in different versions:
- Input cable/output cable
- Input cable/output socket
Complete cable connection solution for mains, output and control connections. In addition to the functions and advantages of the REOVIB SMART series, the control device has compensation for mains voltage fluctuations with constant vibration amplitude – and an adjustable soft starting ramp time.
REOVIB SMART ATS 100 devices are available in an IP 54 housing with output currents up to 15 A and are listed by UL.
- Cost-effective phase-angle control systems with vital functionality
- IP54 design for standalone application or IP20 design for installation in a control cabinet
- Versions available with UL approval (SMART ATS 100)
- Output current up to 15 A
Conveyor & assembly automation, sorting systems