Three-phase harmonic filter (3 lines) 16 to 600 A - CNW 897
The filter is designed for the reduction of the THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) when used with B12 rectifiers. The harmonic currents are extremely suppressed so that the THD is reduced to lower than 5 % (for example in UPS-systems).
- Conforming to: VDE 0570 / EN 61558
- Test voltage: L-PE 2500 V, DC 1s
- Overload: 1,5 x I 1 min/h
- Climatic catagory: DIN IEC 60068-1
Typical values of Total Harmonic Distortion with B12 rectifiers and use of transformers are between 12 and 13%. This complies with the EN 61000-3-4 and EN 61000-3-12 standards.
If more severe conditions for the mains are defined, in addition to the transformer it is necessary to use REO-Harmonic-Filter type CNW 897. These filters are available in two different versions: THD < 5% and THD < 10 %.
Ordering code: CNW 897/Rated current [A] / Rated voltage [V] / THD [%]
Example: CNW 897 / 310 / 400 / 5 means: 310A, 400V, <5%THD
- Three-phase harmonic filter (3 lines) 16 to 600 A - CNW 897 Technical Information (PDF 565 KB)
- REO Filter combination CNW 985 (PDF 640 KB)
- REO Guide to EMC Filters (PDF 531 KB)
- REO Protection Ratings IP (EMC Components) (PDF 1,676 KB)
- REO guide to Mains Harmonics (PDF 2,777 KB)
- REONIC Harmonic Filter (PDF 979 KB)
- REOVERS Regenerative Filter (PDF 957 KB)
- Sinusoidal Filter Plus (PDF 887 KB)