RESISTOR REOHM BW 151
Braking resistor, max. continuous power: 300 W
Braking resistor for drives with frequency converters of low to medium power or as a charging resistor. Mounting close to the frequency inverter.
- protection class IP 20 / IP 54
- higher protection classes on request
- test voltage 2.5 kV AC
- other capacities and mounting dimensions on request
- easily combined
- intrinsically safe
- very flat and compact design with open grooves for vertical mounting
- adaptation to any frequency inverter
- very good heat dissipation, mounting on heat sink possible
- high resistance at overload
- quick connection
- also with UL certification
- options available with temperature switches
- Resistance values : 1,1 – 2000 Ohm
- Continuous power : 50 – 300 W
- max. operating voltage : 900 V
Typical applications: Braking resistor for drives with frequency converters of low to medium power or as a charging resistor.
Mounting close to the frequency inverter.
Performances: Protection class IP54, test voltage 2,5 kV AC, other capacities and mounting dimensions on request.
DIMENSIONS IN MM
In the event of failure, the resistor becomes high-impedance. Each series is available with a temperature switch. The specified performance values were measured at a horizontal position of the resistors in the air with a distance of min. 100mm to the substrate. The power values refer to the standard products with a normal tolerance of +/- 10% at an ambient temperature of 20°C.
We are also happy to produce customer-specific solutions outside our standard portfolio – just contact us!